Thursday, October 23, 2008

hmmmm a title would be nice

I think it's definitely time to get the old bifocals. I was watching a story on CNN about a repo man, and it showed the guy and then I THOUGHT it said, "Was Peeler" under his picture. I'm like, "Holy shit! THAT guy was a stripper?!" Then I realized it said, "Wes Peeler" and it was his name. Oy. Am I ever red faced. Sorry, Wes, not that you wouldn't make a good stripper.

Richard Lewis was ranting like a crazy person on his Daily Show appearance. I can't figure out how he said all that gibberish without stopping to take a breath. I can't even imagine what it would be like to live with that guy.

If I read the phrase, "and without changing her diet, she lost weight," one more time, I'M GOING TO SCREAM. OR another favorite, "the weight just fell off."

Are dates and figs the same thing?

1 comment:

BBC said...

Date: Sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed.

Fig: Fleshy sweet pear-shaped yellowish or purple multiple fruit eaten fresh or preserved or dried.

Hum, hell, I don't know, use either word I guess.

Never have had a problem with weight so I don't know what to tell you other than eat to live, not live to eat.

Sex is good for burning off fat, boink the hubby more I guess.