Wednesday, September 17, 2008

she's coming! she's coming!

My sunflowers are starting to bloom!

I love sunflowers and I love reading about flower essences. Some people believe that each flower has an essence and the essences can can provide natural relief of emotional imbalances in people and animals. Dr. Edward Bach is probably the most famous person in this area of study.

The sunflower's positive qualities are: unique individuality, spiritualized ego forces infused into a sun-radiant personality.

If you're interested in learning more about flowers, check out the Flower Essences Services website.

4 comments:

BRUNO said...

For $2.50 per pound, I can send you a rather large box of "Bruno's Secret Recipe" fertilizer!(Shipping and handling NOT included, of course...!)

*Goddess* said...

I can poop in the flower bed for free, thank you very much;)

Mushy said...

"She's coming, she's comin'!" is the punch line to an old Snow White joke I once heard!

Anonymous said...

All I need to know is I'm deathly allergic to flowers. End of story.

I don't see how killing me cures me of whatever imbalances I may or may not have.

He can shove his flowers where the sunflowers don't shine as far as I'm concerned. :-)

Stacey