Sunday, September 07, 2008

o

I think people are trying to not so subtly force Oprah to have Sara Palin on her show.

For once, I hope Oprah stands her damn ground.

Oprah has pretty much let it be known by the tone of the show and the cover of her magazine, that she is in charge of the direction her projects take. And if she doesn't share Sara Palin's views, she shouldn't be pressured into having the woman on, until after the election, as she stated.

This doesn't surprise me, though. After all, Palin and her followers are all about taking away women's choices.

4 comments:

BBC said...

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a crap.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Normally, I'd say yes, but the fact Oprah endorsed and campaigned for Obama on her show leaves her open to charges of racism. Never mind she happens to be America's best known and watched racist....


Mostly, I'm with BBC. Who gives a.....duck?:)

BRUNO said...

Damn! I was all set to put your ass on the coals---but the other two here beat me to it! And I agree with them BOTH, as in, "who gives a damn?"

Don't let this political shit get you down. Whoever "wins" in November will inherit one of the biggest "clusterfucks" since Vietnam. Maybe, just maybe, the "winner" after all of this just MIGHT instead be the all-around "loser"!

Whaddya' think...???

Mushy said...

Yeah, don't let it get you down...but I agree with them too!