Wednesday, September 17, 2008

i want some of what you're on

They have some of the funniest writers on ShoeBox blog. I love this bit by Allyson about the things to say to the mother of an uglee baby.

How do you feel about this story? On one hand, it's creepy to even think about having sex with someone in a coma. I know some guys complain their wives just lay there during sex, but...damn. On the other hand, she IS his wife, I'm sure he misses her, and at least he's not out screwing around. Do you think it should be a crime for a man to have sex with his own wife? A wife who doesn't have the option of saying 'no'?

Wow. What goes around really does come around. Around and apparently over top of you.

Hmm, I'm beginning to see why the daughter wanted to run away. Gotta admit, slapping them in the trunk sure beats making them stand in the corner...LOL!

2 comments:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"she IS his wife,"
True. But NOT his personal sexual gratification device upon demand. Rape laws are quite clear in that regard. She didn't say no, but she also didn't say yes. "Hurry up and get it over with" maybe.....

"She believes her sister's husband was merely expressing his love for his wife and was trying everything he could to bring her back to consciousness,"
Maybe it's just me and my prejudice, but I detect more than a little voodooism there, be it religious or cultist (sorry for the redundancy). Finally, Some Sister!!

*Goddess* said...

I still can't figure out why he'd WANT to have sex with her in an unresponsive state.