Monday, September 22, 2008

hott for teacher

I was feeling really sad on Sunday, so I turned on The Principal's Office because I knew it would make me laugh.

The one chick got in trouble because she refused to take gym because the teacher wanted them to spend 50 minutes outside and the humdittity would screw with her hair. The funny thing is that the principal knew who she was because apparently she always has issues with her looks, her hair or her make-up. Way to not be superficial, kid!

She said, "People here expect me to look good and I don't want to let them down." BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That had me rolling.


First of all, there's a difference between thinking you're good looking and actually being good looking. Secondly, life is going to chew that chick up and spit her out for breakfast when she realizes that no, she ISN'T the center of the universe.

I've got to stop getting all worked up, though, when that one principal talks about spanking his students. It gets my panties in a twist. FWIW, chicks should ALWAYS take the paddle over detention because no way is a guy going to whale on a chick the way he would a guy.

1 comment:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"I've got to stop getting all worked up, though, when that one principal talks about spanking his students. It gets my panties in a twist. FWIW, chicks should ALWAYS take the paddle over detention because no way is a guy going to whale on a chick the way he would a guy."

Provided he's fetish free......:)