Sunday, September 28, 2008

all american reject

WORDS OF WISDOM: "We watch COPS here at The Soup because the staff likes to see themselves on TV." Joel McHale

I read that Sara Palin's popularity is waning. I believe that was right about the time she started speaking on her own, without repeating the memorized party line. Coinkydink? I think not.

Love that Survivor chick who says, "I unintentionally flirt with every guy I meet. I don't mean to do it." What a crock of shit. She knows she's doing it, which means she's doing it deliberately.

I saw Mark Harmon on The Bonnie Hunt Show. I never liked Harmon when he was younger and on St. Elsewhere, but now that he's grey and "more mature," he's definitely a hottie.

2 comments:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"I read that Sara Palin's popularity is waning. I believe that was right about the time she started speaking on her own, without repeating the memorized party line. Coinkydink? I think not.
"


When she didn't speak she was much better, there's no doubt.

Mushy said...

The only thing I like about Mark Harmon is Ziva!