Friday, August 22, 2008

news to me

I think it's great when you can get a job working with your mom . It's like Grandma always used to say, "The family that robs together, does time together."

Wow. This is one of the smartest ideas I've heard in a long time, because as we all know only good comes from getting drunk off your ass in college. Seriously, though, what the hell is wrong with the college presidents who want the drinking age lowered? Their "logic" is insane--21 isn't working, so let's lower it to 18. Brilliant. If that doesn't work, should we lower it to 15?
I love the college student who said the drinking age should be lowered because it would "be easier on everyone." In other words, no more having to suck up to your older friends who buy you booze.

LOL! Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where the library cop came after Jerry for an overdue book.

2 comments:

Mushy said...

I'm for at least letting Military ID card carriers being able to buy a drink! If their old enough to die for this country, they should be able to order a stiff drink!

BRUNO said...

Yeah, what Mushy said! That's the only way I could see it being changed for the better!