Wednesday, August 06, 2008

my mother punched your mother right in the nose

I've watched the complete first season of Rescue Me, and while I like the show, I dislike the physical violence with which Leary's character tries to solve everything.
For one, Denis is now 50 years old so I know there's no possible way he could administer weekly beatings, and for another, there's no damn way he could TAKE all the beatings he's getting.

I realize some guys never mature beyond the third grade playground, and they continue to solve everything through fighting, but geez, give it a rest already, would ya? If this keeps up, I'll never sit through the complete second season.


And yaya, I know I watch too much tv, Billy;)

1 comment:

BRUNO said...

TV? Hell, who needs TV? Just go to the local gas station at five in the evening...!