Thursday, June 05, 2008

i've been waiting for somebody to pick up my stroll

First Justin Timberlake singlehandedly brought sexy back, and now he and Madonna only have four minutes to save the world. Oh, Justin. Is there nothing you can't do?

On the way to work Tuesday, I heard an interview with Adam Sandler about his new movie, Zohan. The guy interviewing him said, "A lot of people think this is just a "typical Adam Sandler movie", but Adam doesn't think there is such a thing." Yes, there is and it starts with a stupid plot and lame jokes.

I read that the longer a woman breast feeds, the greater her chances that she will not develop rheumatoid arthirtis. And people laughed when I breastfed Male Offspring #3 until he was four.....teen. BTW, when you're breastfeeding and your offspring says, "how 'bout holding my cigarette?" you know it's time to wean him.

1 comment:

For The People said...

You never cease to amaze me!

Stop by my place today. I am starting something new.