Wednesday, June 04, 2008

i'm getting a vision....

WORDS OF WISDOM:
Stephen Colbert, congratulating Obama for leaving his church: "Good for you. Unfortunately Americans can't vote for a man who doesn't have a church."


Have the people who write fortunes for fortune cookies gotten lazy or am I expecting too much? This is the fortune I got yesterday, "Take a loved one to a movie tonight." Huh? How is THAT a "fortune"?

Maybe I can become a fortune cookie fortune writer? Here's one of mine: "Add 'milk and bread' to your grocery list." See? Every bit as exciting.


This was Mr. G's fortune, "A day without laughter is like a day without sunshine." Geez, that's original. Here's another one of mine, "A day without Jack Daniel's is like a day without sunshine and laughter."

My second fortune was, "You will have a beautiful family." 'WILL HAVE,' people, 'WILL HAVE'. Mr. G choked for a whole minute and a half when I read that one out loud.

Mr. G's second one was, "You will travel with the person of your dreams." Whoa. That one was dead-on: he had to take his mother to the drs. LOL!

My boss asked me to help her look through her medical papers Tuesday afternoon and she had the Dr. Phil show on. I didn't get the first part of this woman's story, but I think her kids were upset by her behavior. Apparently she was meeting men on the internet and having sex with them. For some odd reason, she reminded me of Anna Nicole Smith. It wasn't looks at all, but her blunt way of talking. Dr. Phil asked her if it was true that she had her daughter print up a death notice so she could fake her death on the internet. Debbie said, "Yes, it's true and I'd do it again. He pissed me off." I guess she was chatting up some guy and he said some hurtful things so she wanted him to think she was dead. She said she did it for revenge and "I got it." I'm thinking, how in the world would you know something like that worked? I mean, you're supposedly dead. Unless he posted about it online, but my guess is that if he was a jackass as she insinuated, he wouldn't feel bad about her "death" for too long. Dr. Phil thought she was over the top. I thought she was quite the character. Hey, it's all about perception, people. And some people get all funked out at the first sign of a mental disorder. At the end, the son said, "If you're going to drive 60 miles to meet HotStud137, tell us where you're going." And, taking his rather flippant comment seriously, she said, "I don't know who that is." LOL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are you Goddess?

Anonymous said...

I think I have a right to know who you are since you posted me on a HottCops website in October. Did I meet you while I was working or have I known you longer than that?

*Goddess* said...

LOL! No, I didn't meet you while I was working and I'll let you in on a little secret: I don't know ANY of the guys I posted on the site. But if the post is a problem, let me know and I'll take it down.

BBC said...

WTF? I don't look at your blog for a few days because I thought you were done for a while and now I'm way behind.

Not that it matters, all we are doing is screwing around, specks of dust.

*Goddess* said...

I didn't post for days!