Friday, May 30, 2008

wow. some people really don't have lives, do they?

This undated photo provided Wednesday, May 28, 2008 by Dunkin' Donuts shows a recent online ad featuring Rachael Ray. Dunkin' Donuts said Wednesday it canceled an online advertisement featuring celebrity chef Rachael Ray after complaints that a scarf she wore in the ad offers symbolic support for terrorism.

I noticed NO ONE complained about the fact that her body is photoshopped so skinny that it makes her head look huge....

5 comments:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"her body is photoshopped so skinny"
If that's skinny, dear God, please don't let the pigs attack! They must be bigger than trcks.:)

*Goddess* said...

Actually it's hard to SEE her body, what with the Arab lovin' scarf, the caffeine lovin' coffee and the huge assed purse she uses to carry all her money. But since her head is bigger than the top of that building in the background, my guess is some photoshopping was done somewhere.

BRUNO said...

Ya' know, I never noticed the "head-thing" until you mentioned it---damned if it ain't "out-of-sync"!

At the risk of being branded a terrorist---I've got a few pairs of underwear that are in about the same condition! And, with "earth-colored" overtones, as well!

But only ONCE did I ever wear them on my head, in an extreme case of inebriation, when I was still young enough to "enjoy" a good hangover...!

*Goddess* said...

AHA! I knew there was a reason you carried those guns everywhere!

*Goddess* said...

Yeah, check out the head size in relation to the tree--almost as big--AND bigger than the building in the background...LOL! I know it's supposedly in the distance, but come on.