Thursday, May 15, 2008

walk on


I am not a shoe whore, but I LOVE THESE SHOES!!! They look like little S&M chambers for your feet.



Ooooh, snap! I can only imagine the fear those parents were feeling when they realized their child was missing.

Awww, come on! Now it's the PARENT'S fault that their kids are stupid and lazy?

Boobs and electronics. Find a way to add beer, and it doesn't get any better than this for some guys. This is my favorite line, "But it does send the message of how lingerie could possibly save the planet..." Might explain why my undies are always moist. They're little hydroelectric dams!


2 comments:

CHEWY said...

Those are wicked awesome shoes!

BRUNO said...

Nah-h-h-h! Stick with the ones' in your avitar!

Might be good for fishin', though. Wouldn't take long to walk 'em dry!

Kinda prone to snappin' turtles, however.....