Wednesday, May 21, 2008

the life of meme

Stolen right from Lin.

1. What is your current relationship status?














2. What is your current mood?















3. What is your favorite band/singer?

















4. What is your favorite movie?


















5. What kind of pets do you have?














6. Where do you live?









7. Where do you work?


















8. Who do you look like?

















9. What do you drive?













10. What did you do on Saturday?













11. What did you do on Sunday?
.


.









12. What is your favorite network TV Show?












13. Describe Yourself.









14. What is your favorite candy?


3 comments:

BRUNO said...

Now THIS is an original idea for a meme---"make" your own "situations"!

Although I ain't too certain about "Where you work". Maybe should've asked, "What's your work title?"....!

(I like that FIRST one---gives a whole new meaning to "who gives a flyin' fuck?"!!!!!!)

*Goddess* said...

Are you playing?

BRUNO said...

Better late than never, here!

Yeah, tonight I once again feel like the "fuckee", instead of the "fuck-er". I do NOT feel good at all!

Naw, I ain't playin'! I'll just do my regular routine. Just like a constipated Do-Do bird---a little at a time while yellin' "HAW-W-W-WK-EEE!"....