Sunday, May 04, 2008

i'm only doing this cuz she thinks i won't......

Damn it. Wendy tagged me. She knows I hate tags every bit as much as she loves tags, but it's an easy one, so I'll play along.

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!
2. Find page 123.
3. Find the first five sentences.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

Ok, the book is Richer Living by Ernest Holmes. "My body is the temple of the living Spirit. It is spiritual substance now. Every part of my body is in harmony with the living Spirit within me."

I shan't tag anyone, but play along if you'd like.

2 comments:

BBC said...

Every part of my body is in harmony with the living Spirit within me.

I don't think so, it's too hard to stay that high spiritually all the time, to try to do so would drive a person insane.

Mostly we just deal with our human lives. Hopefully with decent weather and a secure roof over our heads. And with luck some chocolate.

Mushy said...

"He held it to the light. A single bit of sediment coiling in the jar on some slow hydraulic axis. He tipped the jar and drank and he drank slowly but still he drank nearly the whole jar."

THE ROAD - Cormac McCarthy

I too am a temple to the Spirit, be it as it may. I'm wholly bought and paid for, therefore, I enjoy life more abundantly without guilt nor shame. He loves me.