Tuesday, May 13, 2008

how much is that fridge in the window? i do hope that fridge is for sale

The guy from Lowe's called this morning about the delivery of my fridge. He said, "You do know you're getting the floor model, right?"

I said, "No, I did not. I'm paying for a new and I want a new one."

He said, "Well, this one has only been on the floor a week."

Yeah, and I'm a virgin.

I repeated that I wanted a new fridge and he told me they'd try to have it delivered by Thursday. Damn well better be.

The reason I didn't go to Home Depot is because they told me that if I bought the fridge on Sunday, I wouldn't have it till Friday. Lowe's promised me next day delivery. Pffft. They both suck.

I did get my oil delivered. Cost me a mere $460 for 125 gallons.

I realized that between the fridge ($670) + the oil ($460) + 2 car inspections/emissions tests ($100), we've shelled out $1230 in four days.

No comments: