Thursday, April 10, 2008

i was raised on pinochle and the America dream...

You know I likes me some Hillary, and yeah, I know that makes a lot of you want to vomit, but there ya go. Having said that, this has to be one of the CHEESIEST ads I've seen in a long time. She's talking about her summers in Scranton and she says, "I was raised on pinochle and the American Dream" Because we all know that Pennsylvania is the pinochle capitol of the world.
Who writes this stupidity?! Actually, it's a tie between this ad and her lame Martin Luther King Day speech. "I came back to the dorm and threw my bookbag on to the bed!" OY. Take some acting lessons if this Presidenting thing falls through, will ya, Hill?

2 comments:

BRUNO said...

She doesn't upset my guts as much as she used to. Nope, you wanna see me vomit, just wait 'til "Osama-Obama" takes the oath of office on the damned Koran.

You've always heard the phrase, "God help us all."

HE will be the only hope any of us have, if Obama makes it...

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"this has to be one of the CHEESIEST ads "
Who you want to vote for is your business. But the bullshit ALL expect us to believe and endure....That turns me off quicker than positions. Don't try to make me believe you're something you're not....