Wednesday, April 30, 2008

amanda kelley lives on

Can't these law breaking skanks get men their own age, or what? Gross.

I ordered peel and stick window privacy tint and it cost me $9.42 a roll. Son of a BITCH if the shipping wasn't $9.99! When I complained, they said that they didn't set the shipping costs, but UPS or the post office did. Excuse me? They could have still cut me a break on the cost and when it comes time to rate them on Amazon, you better believe I'm going to mention this. And yes, I would have bought it somewhere--ANYWHERE--else had I been able to find it. I already had half a window finished so I needed the same stuff, and the place where I bought it previously, doesn't carry the white anymore.

Now that l've been walking Holly near the RR, I wonder about some of the graffiti I see on the cars. For instance, today I saw, "Amanda Kelley lives on" on the side of a car. Oh, and Garfield eating lasagna. That one was cute. And pretty self-explanatory. But I couldn't help but wonder who Amanda Kelley is and who put that on there. After seeing some of the "art work," I have an overwhelming urge to sneak up onto the tracks and spray paint, "hottcops.blogspot.com" onto the side of a car:) Right about that time, the police would come by and arrest my ass.

7 comments:

BRUNO said...

Must've been one big-assed roll for that much shipping! Or---was that shipping AND "handling" NOT included???

That's the "hook" a lot of folks swallow, the ol' "shipping & handling not included!" Goes right along with the "For under $100.00, within the next 15 munutes, today only, four easy payments of ONLY 24.99, charged monthly to your choice of credit card!"

Well, it IS under a hundred...!

We all eventually learn to "watch our asses", after we get 'em burned a few times. And I STILL continue to get an "education" in such each day...

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"Can't these law breaking skanks get men their own age, or what? Gross."
In this case, it was all one "shank." Possibilities: 1)She's a nympho (unlikely imo), 2)She's scared shitless of being 30 (she's 29), 3)those kids plain screw her lights out.:)

S&H: the post office does NOT set shipping costs, other than the standard per ounce thing. That's where the con artists make their money. The product probably cost a couple bucks to send.

*Goddess* said...

Damn it, Bruno. After I read your post, I was like, "WAIT A MINUTE!! It said, "47 inches wide, sold by the foot," and I don't remember picking how many feet I wanted." Short story long, the fucking thing arrived today: 47"x 12" AND they had the balls to put TWO POUNDS on the box. If that packaged weighed two pounds, the box was 1.75% of it.

*Goddess* said...

That was my mistake, Dan'l. I was reading several articles on female teachers who sleep with their students.

For The People said...

You do know that they bump up the price of shipping to make more profit on their product. Most frequent on-line buyers won't buy if they do that. They say it is a sign that the seller is dishonest.

*Goddess* said...

Normally, I don't buy but I couldn't find this anywhere else, but trust me, I'll have my say when it's time to "rate the merchant" on Amazon:)

Lin said...

We've found it absolutely necessary to add shipping to a price before ordering on-line. And the thing with some of these merchants is that you darn near have to check out to find that cost.
"Allow 6 - 8 weeks shipping" is another red flag for a scumbag merchant.