Friday, March 14, 2008

is there an echo in here?


This is that doggone dog commercial that makes me cry every time I see it, this picture in particular.

This is Echo from the Pedigree commercial. Look how sad and pathetic he looks as the folks adopting a dog are walking away leaving him. DAMN YOU, PEDIGREE!!!









Here he is. Still waiting..........lonely and sad















But guess what?! In the newest commercial, ECHO HAS BEEN ADOPTED!! I wanted to adopt the damn dog myself after that ad.









Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, he's a sweetie.

5 comments:

H2o said...

What a cutie!

Mushy said...

Yeah, I mute the sound when it comes on...now maybe I can watch it.

Read this and tell me you don't get emotional: http://www.newsweek.com/id/120050

If you don't, maybe you missed the sad part.

Lin said...

So glad I don't have a TV then. I don't dare walk through an animal shelter either - came home with so many unexpected friends when those hopeful eyes caught me.

*Goddess* said...

Oh, gawd, Lin, I can't even "browse casually" at the pound! Before we got Holly, I decided I wanted a black Lab. My husband suggested we go to the pound and see what they have. I just rolled my eyes at him and said, "Yeah and we'll come home with the first puppy with sad eyes that wags it's tail at us. No way!"

*Goddess* said...

Akitas are beautiful dogs, Mushy, but I had no idea of their background. Damn. Thanks for sharing.