Monday, March 17, 2008

hippity hoppity easter's on it's way


Just when I think kids know more about sex than we'll ever know.....
Aluminum foil? Oy.

I love how after Heather Mills gets 48.6 mill from Paul McCartney, she says the 1.2 mill she saved by representing herself "could" easily go to charity. And that she was thrilled by the judge's decision because she could "get on with the work of helping so many" through her charities. Yeah, with HIS money. I'm surprised she got as much as she did, considering the fact that he made the majority of his money before he ever met her.
Why he didn't have the intelligence to get a pre-nup is beyond me.
I LMAO when she said that $70k a year for her daughter wasn't enough, despite the fact that McCartney would be paying for the child's nanny fees and her schooling. Greedy, greedy, greedy. I'd love to know how much of the $70k actually gets spent on the child.

It was bad enough when Y&R brought back Knot's Landing cast members Joan Van Ark and Ted Shackelford, NOW they brought Bronson Pinchot, the doofus who used to play Balki on Perfect Strangers. UGH. I know times are tough, but can't they afford REAL actors?

Geez Louise, with Easter coming so quickly on the heels of St. Patrick's Day, I'm forced to
cram all my Easter clip art into one week! That's bullshit! You know how I loves me clip art. Bugs is probably yelling, "YES!" right about now.

You know how John Bunnell drives me bonkers with his goofy shitck on World's Wildest Videos?
Sure you do. I've mentioned it more than a person should have to.
The other day he actually said something that had me rolling. It was during the story of a guy who shoplifted two pairs of pants by putting them on under his own pants. He made it out into the parking lot but the police were waiting. They started running after him and finally the guy realized he wasn't going to get away. Bunnell said, "The crook is slowing down. After all, he's wearing three pairs of pants." LOL!

3 comments:

bugs said...

I'm fucking hoarse from all of the yelling.

*Goddess* said...

And your hands are raw from clapping...

The Future Was Yesterday said...

One well-meaning young man stood and said aluminum foil could be used in lieu of a condom.
Owwwww! For her, not him.