Friday, February 29, 2008

a trailer trash chick's dream come true....

I gots to get me one!!

Everybody sing...........

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.


Fish don't fry in the kitchen;
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin',
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues,
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby,
There ain't nothin wrong with that.


Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

9 comments:

Mushy said...

Uppity rednecks!

I'd love to know where those are.

CHEWY said...

I wonder who pays the higher rent?

bugs said...

I'm soooooooooo glad you posted this. I love that photo.

BRUNO said...

I suppose the one at the bottom, with the pool, is an "earth-home", eh?

BBC said...

Shucks, that looks like my place. And I love my place, it's free and clear and all those trailers and storage units don't bother me a bit.

But I only heat the area I live in so my heating bill is big. Stored crap hasn't got to be warm, only I need to be warm.

Shrinky said...

Bags I get the penthouse suite!

BBC said...

I mean my heating bill ISN'T big. Had a brain fart there.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

That's jist a Redneck high rise!

Damn nice one too, I might add!)

Lin said...

Shame on you, Goddess, you're giving me great ideas for the expansion of Rat Town. Me lurves it!