Tuesday, February 05, 2008

some people go out of their way to suck

I'm totally done with The Young and The Restless forum. I loved being on the forum, but there was one chick who used to piss me off in her "if you don't like the show, why do you watch?" attitude. I didn't realize you had to like EVERYTHING about a show to watch it. I thought forums were to discuss opinions, and I didn't realize we all had to have the same one.

What really angers me about her is she'll say stuff about people in a thread as if they're too damn dumb to know she's talking smack about them. Then I heard she started her own forum and only invited certain people. Why? So she could talk about all the other people she doesn't like on the first forum. Classy. VERY CLASSY. It's like being in high school with the snobby chicks and their little cliques. I didn't need it then, and I certainly don't need it now.

1 comment:

Lin said...

After my own heart on that, Goddess. That high school girly clique stuff just never did it for me.