Thursday, February 07, 2008

blonde on blonde

Sometimes I think there should be a big bubble over my head with the word "Huh?" in it, following me around. I looked and looked, and finally found my bookmarks in a FireFox file. But even after I followed the directions a couple times, it wouldn't work for me. We had to pick up my car and take the dog to the vet, so I bookmarked the page.

When we came home, I tried the bookmark and it opened up all my old stuff. I thought, "Hmm, I don't have to worry about copying them, I'll just use them from this bookmark THAT I SAVED IN BOOKMARKS...." totally oblivious to the fact that the reason I had to search for them in the first place because I LOST all my bookmarks. Ugh.

3 comments:

~Fathairybastard~ said...

Glad you figured it out. I recently lost all my cookies. so now i have to try to remember all my passwords again. HUGE pain in the ass.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Sometimes I think there should be a big bubble over my head with the word "Huh?" in it, following me around.
There hasn't been one?:)

I may be a weirdo, but there's two things I back up like religion: bookmarks, and cookies, for the very reason the previous commenter said. And I can't resist: I lost my cookies once too, but I traced it to a bad jug of Southern Comfort!:)

I'll go away now......

H2o said...

I have that same bubble over my head every day.