Saturday, December 29, 2007

i scream, you scream, we all scream for ice crea

I was zipping around the internet and found an article called "Hot Monogamy: Playboy bunnies share their tips on keeping love alive". Now nothing against Playboy bunnies, but my first question would be: how long has your longest relationship lasted? Anyone can dispense tips on keeping the SEX alive, which is pretty much what their new book is about, but there's a huge difference between keeping the LOVE alive and keeping the guy interested in sex. And I really have to wonder how many Playboy bunnies practice monogamy in the first place?

I was watching "Underdog" yesterday. I thought it was so cute when the kid came home and found the mess Underdog made. He yelled at Underdog and Underdog said, 'Give me a break. It was was an accident." The kid didn't realize Underdog could talk and he was afraid someone was in the house. He walked over to the dog and said, "Did you hear something?" And in the same hushed tone, Underdog said, "No, did you?" LOL!
Then I watched 'Superbad'. Ouch, they made the cops look like blithering idiots. The only funny part was when the cops were shooting at a stop sign to prove their marksmenship and they heard sirens. One of them screamed, "It's the cops!" and they all went running. I do agree, though, that "Superbad" was super bad. And not in a good way either.

Have I mentioned how much I love having all the offspring home for Christmas? Yeah, there's a good reason for that. I was watching The Young and The Restless and po' Victoria has been in a coma since...well, since her maternity leave began. She's been comatose for weeks and yet they show her laying in bed with no tubes attached. How the hell are they feeding her? Anywho, the spoilers reported that she would open her eyes briefly today, so I wanted to see it because I love those sorts of shows. If TPTB had any brains at all, though, they would have had her awaken on Christmas Eve. But I digress. I had to run to the bathroom and I told the offspring that I wanted to see this scene so they should watch for it till I got back. When Victoria opened her eyes, I told them to yell for me. Wow. Could I have BEEN any dumber? Four times I started into the bathroom, only to hear, "IT'S ON! MOM! IT'S ON!" Then, "NO, NO, I'M SERIOUS THIS TIME!! IT'S ON!" The pissy thing is she never DID open her eys. Grrrrrr....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to exerpts from a Canadian Bunny, bunnies aren't expected to partake in sex with Hugh or anyone else unless you want to. The idea is just to dress like a slut and parade around as eye candy.

;-)

Stacey