Tuesday, December 11, 2007

don't shoot your eye out!


For those of you who don't have the time to watch Christmas movies like moi, but like to be in the know just the same, here are a few favorites encapsulated into 30 seconds.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation--I love the squirrel part!!

It's a Wonderful Life--this one's for FHB, who seems to like this movie. I love when the bunny says, "I don't knooooow" when asked about the money.

Christmas Story


Personally, I love their bunny version of Brokeback Mountain.

Thanks, Bugs!

2 comments:

bugs said...

The way the Clarenece bunny responds, "Okay" kills me every time.

~Fathairybastard~ said...

There's a talkin' bunny in It's a Wonderfful Life? Fuck me! I gotta watch that one again. I love it when the cid from the little rascals opens the floor and they all jump in. Today there'd be legal action. Benefits paid. People fired.