Friday, November 16, 2007

i am sooooo not "it" anymore!!

Carol tagged me! And let me just say it was painful!!

Two names you go by (besides your given one):

1) Hey!

2) MOOOOOOOM!!


Two things you are wearing right now:

1) Henley & Jeans

2) 1/2 shot glass full of Jack Daniels....on my Henley


Two longest car rides:

1) Any car ride in which I have a full bladder

2) From home to Pittsburgh the first time, because I had no idea where I was going



Two of your favorite things to do:

1) Snuggle up with Holly and Mr G on a cold, snowy day

2) Drink a cup of herbal tea in the evenings....with Jack Daniels


Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1) A wealthy husband ....who won't care that I will continue to have sex with my current husband

2) Jack Daniels--a full bottle, please


Three animals you have or have had:

1) Black Lab--Holly

2) Orange tabby--Fluffy

3) My first dog--Jill (but I called her "Jilly Pepper" for some odd reason I can't explain)


Three things you ate today:

1) Breakfast - scrambly eggs and Jack Daniels

2) Lunch - hamburger on wheat bun and Jack Daniels

3) Gluten free brownie and Jack Daniels (I only drink the Jack to help digest my food...)


Two things you are doing tomorrow:

1) Work

2) More work


Two favorite holidays

1) Atlantic City when I was about 10

2) Two?! Who's had TWO?!

4 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I was wondering what to have for breakfast! Scrambled eggs sounds good!

Great answers.

*Goddess* said...

I LOVE scrambly eggs for breakfast, Mrs. Nesbitt, and I don't care how much cholesterol they have;)

Mim said...

So judging by your list; your theme song, were you to have one, would be "Whiskey for Breakfast". Or perhaps maybe its "Cigarettes Whisky and Wild Wild Women" LOL ( cause everyone needs their own theme music )

CHEWY said...

I was wondering what to have for lunch. Hmmmmmm Jack Daniels!