Monday, October 01, 2007

who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of man?


For some reason I LOVE solar decorations and I've always wanted some for my yard. The solar colored balls always seemed too expensive, so when I saw this solar pumpkin, I HAD TO HAVE IT.

If you've never seen these sorts of decorations, you put them outside and they soak up the sun rays, then glow at night. I've never seen solar holiday decorations like this. (I can't wait to see what they have for Christmas now!) So needless to say, I was thrilled when it arrived.

Lordy, it's bad enough that I'm eating vicariously through FHB, traveling vicariously through Mushy and cutting my grass with a lawn tractor vicariously through Bruno. Now I'm estatic about a damn plastic pumpkin. This is what happens when you don't have a life and you don't get enough sex. You get giddy over Halloween decorations. Wheeeeee!


Anywho, back to the point of this post. (Yes, for a change, I have one.) I have thee most heartless offspring. I have found this poor little pumpkin glowing in the apple tree, the hyacinth bush, on the garage roof, in the shed window and under the porch steps. And, of course, no one in MY family is responsible. No doubt the Geese for all Seasons are dicking with him.

3 comments:

BRUNO said...

"This is what happens when you don't have a life, and you don't get enough sex!"

Well---I ain't got much of a life, but apparently I AM gettin' enough sex! How do I know?

It's simple---I AIN'T OUT COLLECTING GLOW-IN-THE-DARK, PLASTIC PUMPKINS!

YET....!

*Goddess* said...

Well, I've found that whenever I make fun of someone else's idiosyncrasies, I pick up their habits myself. So clear a space in the garage for your glow in the dark pumpkins now...

SpongyBones said...

If I put them in my yard it would make them easier to steal at night
:(