Sunday, October 14, 2007

me and my shadow

There comes a time in everyone's life when they must...nap. My solar pumpkin and I came home from work on Saturday morning and our asses were dragging. (If a pumpkin has an ass.) We went to bed around 10 a.m., all snuggled beneath the covers, spooning. When I awoke, naturally, he was gone. At first, I thought maybe he got up to get a bite to eat. But then I realized he'd been kidnapped once again. Sigh. I'm like, "Screw it! I'm not even going to look for that damn pumpkin. It will turn up eventually." Oh, it turned up alright. When I lifted the lid of the toilet to pee and....



Here's a rather...um...interesting calendar.

6 comments:

BRUNO said...

Need a smaller seat for "him"! It would be a bitch, indeed, to get-up, sit down to take a dump, and fall in! Not to mention having to spend the entire NIGHT in there!

Me, I have no problem with that---I sit AROUND the seat---LITERALLY!!!

The Future Was Yesterday said...

I mean no disrespect at all, but when humans and solar pumpkins start sleeping together, do you sense any disfunctionality occurring at all?:)

*Goddess* said...

Maybe, Future, but ya know what? That pumpkin didn't hog the covers...

Lin said...

Ah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah! Your kids are just having the time of their lives with Mom's solar pumpkin, aren't they? That's too hilarious.

SpongyBones said...

LMAO I can't wait to see where he turns up next. That little chit head of a punk!

just me said...

Bless his little punkin heart.
And I'll take Mr. October.