Monday, October 15, 2007

knit one, pearl, too

While I was folding laundry Sunday, I came across little Female Offspring #8's favorite pink sweater.


It was a labor of love. Every little stitch was painstakingly knitted with care and affection. Every little white button was sewn on with devotion. But not by me. I don't have time for that sentimental crap. This sweater was "handmade" with love by some 10 year old kid sweating it out in a Chinese factory with no windows.
No, no, I kid. My goofy "geese for all seasons" aunt made it.

5 comments:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

I have one looks sorta like that, except it's blue.

BBC said...

"While I was folding laundry Sunday, I came across little Female Offspring #8's favorite pink sweater."

8? Didn't anyone ever tell you that you are just supposed to have fun screwing, but not to make a bunch of babies?

My wife would have had 8, but I got her on the pill.

*Goddess* said...

Billy, that's just the FEMALE offspring.

*Goddess* said...

Future, I hope yours isn't size toddler 2? LOL!

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

I never got the hang of the right wash setting 'til the kids reached school age - no sweaters ever got as far as the second wash, never mind being set aside for later days..