Friday, October 12, 2007

i wanna soak up the sun i wanna tell everyone to lighten up

Feel better, Mushy!

Guess what I bought for myself this morning when I went shopping? Jeans? Nope. Sexy underwear to impress Mr. G? Nope. A new car? Nope. Candy? Now you know I'm not eating that. Geez, you people are LOUSY at guessing. Hmmm, ok, how about a digital camera? YES! And it's about damn time. Now when I go out to eat, I'm gonna take pics of my plate like FHB and Mushy. Of course, I'll eat most of the food first, then just leave enough to make it look like I'm a starving model. I don't want you all to know how much of an oinker I really am. I had hoped to take pics of the beautiful fall foliage, but there isn't any. Most of my trees are still green and the ones that aren't are crappy brown.

Gateway sent me an email touting their new "color notebooks." The colors are "slate grey" and "pacific blue." Way to think outside the box, Gateway! Hey, how about black for the next exciting new color?

Last week (or so...), I tossed a load of the kid's clothing into the dryer and I may or may not have forgotten all about it. No wonder they were all wearing togas to school this morning. Imagine my surprised when I opened the dryer and found THIS!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Stop screwing with my solar pumpkin!!
As my mother (and her mother before her) would say, "this is why we can't have nice things".


4 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

OMG, stuff the food - now, unless you are a complete oinker, you are OBLIDGED to post your sweet face on-line.. don't be shy now - we're wait-ing!!! (C'mon guys, what do you say??)

The more I hear about your kids, the more I respect them. The postmen are on strike right now, guess that's why I've still not received one yet, huh?

Mushy said...

Thank you Goddess...you're the best.

I'm so glad you got a camera...now I pray for the day you screw up and take one of yourself!

*Goddess* said...

Carol, how do ya think the first camera broke?!

Not gonna happen, Mushy. Nooooot gonna happen.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"Imagine my surprised when I opened the dryer and found THIS!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Stop screwing with my solar pumpkin!! "
I heard a cell phone and one Ipod stops kidnapping. Just a rumor, you understand.:)