Tuesday, October 02, 2007

blog log sucks

While Blog Log CLAIMS to have made some improvements to their service, you'd never know it by me. I spent 15 minutes trying to come up with a damn sn and I shouldn't even need one because I already HAD one.

They merged with Yahoo, so you'd think you could use your Yahoo sn, right? Wrong. It kept telling me the name was already taken. What REALLY yanked my chain is that it would say, for instance, BlondeIntuition is already taken, "BlondeIntuition2007 is available". I'd try that and it would say, "BlondeIntuition2007 already taken. Try BlondeIntuition20072007." Sooooo, I've gone through about 21 names at this point, right? And guess what? BlogLog sent me a welcome email for every damn one of them, despite the fact that it said the name was NOT available. AND I still can't log in with anyone of them. It keeps taking me to the "create a screen name" page.
Give me a farking break already. Work the glitches out of your system before you unleash it on the public.

Their crappy little ten free stats is just not worth this hassle, especially when you consider StatCounter gives you FIVE HUNDRED free.

4 comments:

SpongyBones said...

Try BlondeBrain see if that works! just kidding, I know it sucks ass.

*Goddess* said...

Hey, I tried 1SmartBlonde...LOL!
Apparently they need 1 Smart Blonde in their tech department.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Ow! That must drive you nuts - I can't even read my stat counter, it shows up blank on my blog for me.. hey, do me a favour, let me know how I'm doing on the visit front will'ya? (If you can read it, that is!) I'm serious..

*Goddess* said...

You're set to roll over to 13k, Shrink. You have 12,925. You can't see it at all? Not even when you click on your own blog?