Friday, September 07, 2007

why ya wanna gimme the runaround?

Thursday morning as I was licking my 'made in China' hair clips to get my daily dose of lead poisoning--hey, I'm proactive, people-- I watched the neighbor's kid come riding up the road on a quad. They live about .4 of a mile from our place. Here's the kicker: the kid driving is 7 years old and he had his 4 year old sister sitting on the quad in front of him. Neither had helmets. And of course, seat belts on a quad are out of the question. Seems like I'm not the only one sucking down the lead paint.

I love that song "One of Those Girls" by Avril Lavigne in which she sings, "I know your kind of girl You only care about one thing Who you've seen, or where you've been Who's got money.." Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's THREE things. Some days that Stoopid Lyrics page just updates itself.

6 comments:

BBC said...

.4 tenths of a mile. So is that the distance to the next trailer park?
LOL

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"We's only suckin' down the lead like Mommy and Daddy did, Lady! You want seat belts - go buy an electric chair!"

I don't even want to know what Mommy and Daddy are like...(:

*Goddess* said...

No, Billy, that's the distance to their shack down in the woods. Thank GOD they're down there. They have a small horse, a big ole pig and some chickens. All in the front yard. Don't those hicks know the front yard is where you put your appliances?!

*Goddess* said...

If ya DO want to know what Mommy and Daddy are like, read the comment above. That splains it all.

SpongyBones said...

LMAO at BBC comment!

H2o said...

You made me spit Diet Coke on my screen...