Friday, September 21, 2007

the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Go--ouch! lightning really stings

I know I swore to the offspring that I was not going to do Halloween this year. Hey, I'm sorry, but when your cigarette ash is dropping into your trick or treat bag, it's time to HANG IT UP. And anymore, most of the "kids" that turn up on my stoop are in their LATE teens.
Anyway, I got a catalog in the mail today that has miniature Bibles. If I buy in bulk, I can save $. I am soooooooooooooo tempted to pass out Bibles on Halloween, along with a lecture on the evils of devil worship....and diabetes. LOL!

Hats off to the kid in PA who was caught smoking marijuana DURING class.
And they say drugs affect your judgment. Come on.
I'm trying to find the news story link, but I'm not having much luck.

My friend C.P. asked me if I wanted to stop by after work this
evening for a piece of venison lasagna. Thanks, but noooooooo thanks.
I'll eat cow, I'll eat groundhog, but I draw the line at eating Bambi.

I saw a commercial on tv the other day and the woman was talking about how her grandmother baked fresh bread every day because that "was how Grandmas showed their love."
Wrong. Grandmas show love by including you in their will. The higher the figure, the deeper their love, and don't ever let anybody tell ya otherwise.

Ok, I confess: I like the Macy's celebrity ridden commercials. They're funny and hip and really groovy.

I was reading an article that said folks with Type 2 diabetes benefit greatly from taking a daily multi-vitamin and mineral supplement.
Their chances of getting an infection are dramatically lower than those of their counterparts who do not take the supplements, so get yourself started on a good vitamin/mineral supplement. It's an inexpensive way to protect yourself.

3 comments:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

I'mglad you don't eat Bambi! You don't eat Thumper, do you? I like bunnies. They're cute. What about Pooh Bear?
And my Granny shows her love by sharing her chocolate biscuits. Yum!

H2o said...

I wouldn't be able to eat it either.

*Goddess* said...

I will admit, B.T. that when I was running low on hamburger, I substituted and we did have the occasional Sloppy Bears....