Saturday, September 01, 2007

if you're on a mission, you've got my permission

Right now there's a goose honking outside my living room window. LOL! I have to walk outside and see where he is. He's honking his fool head off, as grandma used to say. It's a beautiful cool morning, so he's probably just happy.
Hence, the song, "if you're happy and you know it, honk your fool head off."


These jerks need to get a life. Seriously, they do.

FINALLY!!! I have had an unmoderated comment on my Hott Cops blog for MONTHS. When I'd click on the comment, it would say there was none. Thursday it suddenly turned up and it was posted in January.

All that $ for Beckham and he's already out for the season.

MSN is currently running a best of South Park article. My favorite all time ep is the Fat Butt and Pancake Head show from Season 7, in which Cartman convinces everyone his hand is J Lo. "Ben Affleck splooge" is downright hysterical.
Cartman: "Mooooooooooooooom!"
Liane:"What is it, Sweetie?"
Cartman: "Ben Affleck is naked in my bed!"
I think the best show of the first season should be Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo. I didn't like the Streisand episode at all. I thought the Christian Rock Hard episode was excellent. And I don't think there were ANY good shows in seasons 9 & 10. The show has gotten progressively worse, in part, I think because Matt and Trey have become too preachy and too blatantly political. They've lost that subtle touch they used to have.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Welcome to Raisin, boys."

Still one of my faves. Right up there with the Tom Cruise in the closet eppy. The best one, though, was the Paris Hilton eppy where her pocket dog committed suicide by taking the barrel of her handgun into its mouth and using its hind leg to pull the trigger as she yakked on the phone in her limo.

Stacey

*Goddess* said...

I hated the Tom Cruise one. The Paris Hilton ep was BRUTAL. Hilarious, but BRUTAL.

*Goddess* said...

Stacey, was Raisins the one that was like Hooters?

Anonymous said...

A-yup.

*Goddess* said...

Oh. I'm not wild about any episode in which they take advantage of sweet lil Butters...well, except for that Casa Bonita ep. That was damn funny...LOL. And the Ninja warrior one.