Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ask me about my wiener!

<--The rendering plant employee in me CRIES when I see something like this!! Knowing I can't be there to witness this glorious wiener spill makes me sad.

An overturned semi-truck spills rotten hot dogs, sausages, and other processed meat on I-471 South this morning.

The accident happened just south of the Southgate exit. The highway is shut down as crews try to clean up the mess.

No one was hurt in the crash.

Local 12 has a crew on the scene. The truck appears to belong to Griffin Industries, which is headquartered in Cold Spring and bills itself as the largest independent, privately-owned animal and bakery by-product recycling company in North America.

Thanks, Bugs! She totally knows how to make me laugh first thing in the morning.

4 comments:

H2o said...

I bet the road crew loved the smell of rotten meat.

BBC said...

Um

Umm

Talk about a lot of wieners.

Jay said...

Talk about your sausage-fest...

SpongyBones said...

Oh hell no. I would have been terrified if I came upon that!