Sunday, August 12, 2007

welcome to the goddessdome

In the Silk Soy Milk ads, why are the cows wearing clothes and jewelry?
Standing upright, eating cereal? More importantly, what does it say about cow's milk that a COW won't even drink it?

In my never ending quest for something to watch today, I stumbled upon a show called "Katie & Peter" on Bravo. I have no idea who these people are, but after just ten minutes of their ridiculous drivel, I can say they are self-indulgent, materialistic and shallow. They're British, and she was really difficult to understand, but I did comprehend that whole ten minutes she talked about all the cars she owned: her Jags, Aston Martins and Hummers. This after she went jewelry shopping in the first minute of the show. While the male half of this duo was also jewelry shopping. Wow. Deep stuff. In all fairness, I was incredibly bored. That's why I lasted a whole ten minutes. Before that, I had been watching "Friday After Next". It's about two black dudes who are robbed by a ghetto Santa on
Christmas Eve. Yeah, I was desperate. To make things worse, Katie and Peter was so bad, I went BACK to the movie. It suddenly seemed so much classier.

6 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Jeez, you think you have problems? I have to LIVE here!!!

~Fathairybastard~ said...

Ok, turn off the TV. Step away from it slowly. That's a girl.

SpongyBones said...

I grew up on a farm ... no soy shit for me!

*Goddess* said...

Ok, if you live there, Carol, then you should know who those two twits are. Who are they?

*Goddess* said...

I can't help it, FHB. It's the only "entertainment" I get! Until I get a new digital camera, that is. Then I'm gonna start taking pics of everything I eat!

*Goddess* said...

Hey, SB, I'm thinking those cows grew up on a farm, and yet they aren't TOUCHING their own milk. Kinda makes you wonder...

Since you grew up on the farm, did you ever drink the unpasteurized milk? We drank it a few times. Very different tasting, but gross just the same.