Saturday, July 14, 2007

with arms wide open

Vlad sends me this link, along with a hefty dose of skepticism.
He thinks perhaps these kids might be....dun, dun, DUUUUUUNN...lying! GASP!
You know, Vlad, I don't think they are lying. Let's keep in mind, according to news and magazine polls, the average kid today is getting [and giving] blowjobs in the 4th or 5th grade. Hell, they're seasoned pros by the time they're out of junior high.
When high school rolls around, they've become rather blasé about the whole scene. It doesn't hold the appeal it did in 5th grade. I liken it to a married couple. The first few years they're having sex all over the house. After that, it's like, "hey, we have plenty of time to have sex...later."

LOL! I love this story.
The cautious manner of the 911 operator is funny. "How big are we talking here?"
It's bad enough looking outside and seeing a live flamingo in your front yard. I can't comprehend seeing an 8000 pound elephant.
Not while sober anyway.

My boss was watching Lingo the other day at work. It's her new favorite show. The show isn't bad but I can't STAND the weird relationship between Shandi F. and Chuck Woolery. She kisses his ass like he's the next best thing since sliced bread. It makes me uncomfortable to watch crap like that.

3 comments:

Mushy said...

I sat in traffic court for 2 hours this morning - 240 tickets on the docket - and watched the trooper that gave me the ticket. He was all puffed up, what with his bullet resistance vest (none are "proof") and all, and thought what a target his shaved head would make in the moon light.

No, I wasn't resentful...got off for court cost and a 2 hour driving class and nothing on my record. I was just thinking.

*Goddess* said...

Yes, but was the trooper 'HOTT'?!

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

I kinda like the elephant in my living room, he's called Sam.

Course my kids don't do sex, that's what they've told me, and I KNOW they never lie.. (gulp.)