Monday, July 23, 2007

she wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini

I've been seeing this story on CNN about a lawn care maintenance service in which the chicks wear bikinis to do yard work. I have no problem with the business. What pisses me off is that the women do the work and the women have to look good, while a MAN is the boss. He's earning $ off of the women's bodies, and they need to freaking wise up and take control.
I love the way the owner said in an interview, "In the fall, we'll go out and pick up leaves in the bikinis, if need be."
No, not "we," the CHICKS will be doing it.
Another pathetic example of how women become employees in businesses in which they should be bosses.
And, of course, it all takes place in wacky Tennessee. Mushy, time to dump that riding lawn mower!

Wow. This is a very sad story. You try to help a friend and you end up dead.
Sadder that she pleaded "not guilty" instead of ponying up for the friend she killed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a waste of oxygen that pathetic excuse for a human being is killing her caring friend and then pleading not guilty to it! I don't hate people, but I could easily hate her.

Stacey

BBC said...

I guess he should have let go sooner, but yes, I know women like that. They are worse than trailer park trash.

She just might kill herself one day driving drunk, its not like the world will miss her.

I would love to watch ladies mowing grass in skimpy attire. But I'm not inclined to make any money off of them. They should start their own business.

R.A.M. said...

That is so sad. I would hate to live with the thought of having killed my friend.

BRUNO said...

I'd like to be the MAN with the only bottle of calamine lotion in town, when those "mowin'-gals" find a patch of poison-ivy in one of those back yards......!

*Goddess* said...

LOL! Good one, Bruno. Smart thinking;)