Tuesday, July 24, 2007

me, me, me, it's all about ME!!!

Why oh WHY did I click on Rain's blog tonight? She tagged me for a doggone meme. Too bad ya just can't back out of a site quietly and pretend ya didn't see the tag, huh? LOL!

BTW, Rain, of course that cop let you go with a warning. He got to see two chicks making out;) He probably went back to his cruiser and jacked off.

I'm not gonna tag anyone, but if you like the meme, repost it in your blog and reveal you little secrets.

Rules:

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Random Fact About Me #1: My favorite gift would be a gift cert to a bookstore or a jewelry store.
Random Fact About Me #2: I never spent any time in the presence of an African American person until I reached the 9th grade and transferred to public school, so I was very intimidated by them.
Random Fact About Me #3: I HATE IT when someone uses the word "hisself." It's like fingernails down a chalk board.
Random Fact About Me #4: Ok, this one's a little dirty. I want to watch two gay guys have sex, and be the one to tell them what to do;)
Random Fact About Me #5: I have a HUGE fear of being raped/murdered.
Random Fact About Me #6: I watch Court TV more than any station, which might account for why I have a HUGE fear of being raped/murdered.
Random Fact About Me #7: One of my favorite things IN THE WORLD to do is going to used book sales or used bookstores.
Random Fact About Me #8: I wish I had had more children.

6 comments:

Mushy said...

#5: I have a HUGE fear of being raped/murdered.
Random Fact About Me #6: I watch Court TV more than any station, which might account for why I have a HUGE fear of being raped/murdered.

Hmmmm, I suppose this explains a lot, but FHB and I are harmless! However, I'm not sure about Rat and Bruno!

*Goddess* said...

LOL..no, I meant like by someone breaking into my home in the middle of the night. BIG fear of mine, but I try really hard not to think about it. Self fulfilling prophecy and all that. Having Holly has helped a lot. She usually sleeps in the doorway of my room right by my bed. They'd have to step over her to get to me. Good luck there!

Mushy said...

I hope Holly is "packing", she could be distracted by a raw steak!

*Goddess* said...

Or a vaccuum cleaner....or a hair dryer!!

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Aw honey, thanks for sharing, it's good to see this side of you! I may follow your lead, but later. Smile.

Fathairybastard said...

Yep, too much court tv will do that,, or lifetime tv. I'm with you on #s 1 and 7, and #4 has me ROFL. Two gay highway patrolmen? You know Mushy and I love ya, but not that much.