Sunday, July 15, 2007

i'll be on my way

I scream, you scream, we all scream for National Ice Cream Day!!

It seems to me that ESPN is a TAD desperate to fill up it's programming schedule.
I thought the Scrabble championship and the spelling bee championships were bad enough, but a freaking rock, paper, scissors championship? Are you kidding me?!

The only good thing about working Sundays is afternoon tv on Bravo. You can't beat it for cheesy drama. The funniest show I saw today was, "Scott Baio is 45, and Single." It should really be called "Scott Baio is 45 and Single, and Nobody Gives a Shit." Most of the show I saw was about how much Baio HATES being called "Chachi" in public. First of all, he can grow the fuck up.
That character gave him the money and the start that he needed. He was a NOBODY before. (Still is in my book.) Secondly, now that's he's thrown his little sissy fit and said multiple times how much he HATES being called "Chachi" in public, how many people do you think are going to call him that just to piss him off? He was asking all his friends and his therapist why they thought he wasn't married. Here's a quarter: buy yourself a clue. The words "self absorbed jerk" might be in the answer. I'm sure the fact that he admitted cheated on every woman he's been involved with had nothing to do with it. All this show is doing is making his therapist rich. This show is just another celeb being a drama queen. At one point, he agreed to do an autograph session for a big twenty minutes. A woman asked him for a kiss and he said, "I can't do that, my dear. I can give you a hug, but I can't give you a kiss. I don't know where you've been." Very condescending, and considering his cheating ass, that's hilarious. Then he had his friend come in and whisk him away under the guise of being ill. And whoa, has Erin Moran aged badly.

What is the media attraction with Posh and David Beckham? I just don't see it. I know they're trying to kick start soccer in this country, but eh.

Heard on the Family Feud: Name the hardest position to play on a baseball team: quarterback.

2 comments:

Catmoves said...

Loved the last one. Don't suppose I should ask if it was a female blonde contestant?
As for the soccer thingee, I suspect it was to placate the illegals.

*Goddess* said...

Oh, OUCH!! That is SO WRONG to assume all of us blonds are dumb.


Ok, ok, she WAS blond....LOL!