Jock Doubleday, director of the California non-profit corporation Natural Woman, Natural Man, Inc., has offered $75,000 to the first medical doctor or pharmaceutical company CEO who publicly drinks a mixture of standard vaccine additives.
The additives would be the same as those contained in the vaccines recommended for a 6-year-old according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and the dose would be body-weight calibrated. It would include, but not be limited to:
- Thimerosal (a mercury derivative)
- Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
- Phenol (a disinfectant dye)
- Benzethonium chloride (a disinfectant)
- Formaldehyde (a preservative and disinfectant)