Saturday, July 07, 2007

i don't want another lover at my door

I heard on the news that the $19 million dollar toilets they're installing in the space station will eventually be able to filter urine into DRINKING WATER. Wouldn't you like to be the lucky guy who has to drink the first batch?

Two things I discovered this morning when I awoke at 5 a.m.: Headline News is NOT 24 hours like I ASSumed, and Jennilee Harrison has aged badly.

Mr. G had to stop at the store on the way home from work and he was peeved by the time he came home. Apparently some chick was riding around the store in a motorized cart, then when she got to the lobby of the store, she leaped out and jogged to her car.
I said, "You don't think for one minute that she was riding in the cart because she's---she's--"
"Lazy," he said. "That's exactly what I think. There was nothing wrong with her."
I'm like, "Damn. That's ridiculous to hog a motorized cart and keep it from someone who might really need it simply because you're lazy.
We'll talk about this some more after I drive to the kitchen and get a peach."

I am disappointed to report that my ass did NOT make the 7 new wonders of the world list. Sigh.

5 comments:

BRUNO said...

Wonder what the SOLID waste will turn into? Peanut butter? Maybe a cheese-log? With NO artificial flavorings added?

Anonymous said...

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/004122.html

Stacey

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Bruno's just beaten me to it, I was just thinking the same.. yeuck!

BRUNO said...

Shrink!!! YOU, thinkin' like ME???

Now THAT'S the definition of SCARY!!!

I was gonna say, "I wish I LOOKED more like "shrink"!!!

But me being a MAN, that probably ain't in my best interest, either....!

R.A.M. said...

Don't feel bad I didn't make the wonder list either and lord knows I deserve it.