Thursday, July 26, 2007

chicken man! he's everywhere! he's everywhere!

Three guys who were charged with soliciting sex in Painesville, OH have been ordered to dress like chickens and wear a sign that says, "No Chicken Ranch in Painesville." One can only wonder what the judge would have made them dress up as had they robbed a sex toy shop?

I had to laugh at the judge making the people who stole the Baby Jebus from the Nativity scene dress up as Mary and Joseph and walk with a donkey. Forget Mary and Joseph. He should have made them dress up as the donkey!

6 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Oh, your judges are soo much more fun than ours..

Catmoves said...

I wonder if the three got any responses from the ladies of Painesville?

*Goddess* said...

You mean other than "bqwuak, bqwuak, bqwuak", Catmoves?

bigwhitehat said...

Sounds like they didn't need to dress up for the donkey role. Now I'm going to have Ray Stevens songs in my head all night. Thanks.

Lin said...

Gee, I dunno, Goddess, I mean what if those felons dressed like chickens might meet up with felons dressed like donkeys at one of those seedy all night bars? On second thought, never mind, at least they wouldn't be out stealing or schmoozing around for various things.

Chewy said...

Dang, I followed the link hoping to see the chicken suits.