Wednesday, June 20, 2007

yippee!!!

WELCOME TO MY 1,000th POST!!!!

Because this is such a milestone in my Blogger history, I couldn't help but think this post should be really, really funny, exciting and special.

Immediately, I thought, "Why the hell should it? None of the preceding 999 were anything to brag about. I don't want to start some sort of unhealthy precedent where these people think I'll be funny and exciting every day."

Then
I thought, "Hey, let's just dazzle 'em with my ability to hunt down and upload clip art!" Wheeeeeee!



9 comments:

Fathairybastard said...

I'm flored by the cheeryness of it all. Congrats on the milestone.

*Goddess* said...

Thank you, thank you.
*takes a bow*

Mushy said...

You are my heroess!

Never known a woman so full of hot funny air!

Keep it up - that's what she said last night!

phaseoutgirl said...

Goddess,
You crack me up! Yea, sometimes it is funny how we like to remember things in numbers, do you think it is a woman thing? (1,000th post, 3 week anniversary, etc!)

Thanks for the laughter!

:-)

*Goddess* said...

She has to tell you to keep it up, Mushy? Not a good sign. LOL! Thanks.

I only "remember", Cecilia, because the post numbers are listed in Blogger! Left to my own devices, I'm lucky I can remember what day of the week it is. Like today, I kept telling the dog it was Friday, but then she dragged out the calendar and pointed to Thursday. Sigh.

*Goddess* said...

Ooops! Forgot to add, "Thanks, Cecilia!"

See? The memory is kaput...

bugs said...

I'll add my congrats and I'll even sign my name, but I'll bet ol' whatsherface won't remember who I am.

*Goddess* said...

Thanks, Bugs, and welcome. You must be new to the site. Enjoy!

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Wow, 1000? Jeez, girl - that's something. And anyway you silly ass, ALL your posts are funny, I wouldn't be in here if they weren't!