Sunday, June 03, 2007

to sleep, perchance to dream

I watched the first episode of the new season of Kathy Griffin's Life on the D List tonight. I really like Kathy, but it seemed so strange to see her with a guy other than Matt. I was also surpised that she talked about the breakup of her marriage. I thought perhaps she'd just avoid that topic. I watched this show and I also watched her special "Everybody Can Suck It." I know a lot of people have issues with her comedy, but I think her sense of humor is fabOOlous.

Two cops in Federal Way went undercover as high school students to gather information on drug sales. The female cop was 28 and the male cop was 33. None of the teachers knew who the cops were, only the principal knew their identities. THIRTY THREE FRIGGIN' YEARS OLD and he's passing himself off as a HIGH SCHOOL PUNK?! I don't know what kind of skin care regime he has, but I WANT IT!!

Nighty night, kids!

4 comments:

Ron Southern said...

I always watch Kathy Griffin; even if it's a rerun, I'll get hynotized and watch part of it again before I know it! I almost think she's Hot! She always reminds me of Brando's smartass remark in tht movie where he was asked what he was rebelling against and he answers, "What'd you got?" Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

How very 21 Jump Street of those cops. Ugh. But, I suppose if it gets the job done...?

Stacey

*Goddess* said...

At least Johnny Depp looked like a high schooler at the time;)

phlegmfatale said...

I lurves me some Kathy Griffin too-- she's much more clever than the average bear. And my hat is off to her for going over to entertain the troops overseas.