There was an article on "American Icons" and it listed them, along with the question: how many have you seen?
Take a little trip across the U.S.A. with me, kids. And don't make me turn this car this around, because I will.
1. Grand Canyon--I haven't seen it per say, but Mushy did, so I've seen it vicariously through his Flickr pics, making that a "yes."
2. Everglades--nope, too watery and swampy and snake infesty
3. Golden Gate Bridge--I've seen it on the Rice a Roni commercials (and sadly, the opening for Full House) and I eat Rice a Roni, so yes
4. Graceland--yep, on Oprah
5. Mt. Rushmore--nope
6. Disneyland--NO!!!! I'm deathly afraid of Goofy. And Donald Duck isn't winning any popularity contests with me either.
7. Arch in St. Louis--I've seen the Golden Arches many times, and if you've seen one arch ya seen 'em all, so yes
8. Empire State Building--nope, too damn high
9. Mall in DC--we have a mall right here--we even have the Piercing Pagoda!!--and I'm sure it's every bit as big as DC's mall, so yes
10. Yosemite--I've seen Yosemite Sam many times, so yes again.
Wow. I've seen 6 out of 10. Not too shabby for someone who never leaves the trailer.
How many have YOU seen?