Saturday, June 16, 2007

last night i couldn't get to sleep at all

I have departed Feverville and am slowly inching my way out of Snot Gulch. Yuck

My stomach drops everytime I see this commercial for Propel in which the chick is riding a bike. When she reaches the end of the street and her and the bike drop to the street below....yikes. Amazing how the camera work puts you right in the moment.


What gives with some of those uglee dresses Debbie Matenopoulos is wearing
on The Daily 10 lately? She's usually dressed so cool and fresh looking, but damn,
some of those dresses are frumpy grandma dresses.
I always have to smile when I see Debbie on tv.
She really fooled the people from The View with HER staying power, didn't she?
I bet they thought she'd disappear from sight once Barbara gave her the heave ho.

I was reading the gossip blogs and came across this little gem of wisdom from Paris Hilton's mom after she visited Paris in jail:
"The jails need financial help, and it's very sad to see what's going on in there. I always believe that where there's a negative there's a positive. And I feel that maybe this whole ordeal can shed light on other people, and that really maybe everybody should be treated exactly the same. I don't care who you are."
Kathy Hilton everybody should be treated EXACTLY THE SAME,
and yet her kid is in a special section of the jail, in a private cell, being treated quite differently than the others.
If her kid was treated like everyone else, she's be the first one throwing a public fit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Kathy did pitch a fit, to the judge the day she was found guilty and sentenced to 45 days in jail.

Stacey

*Goddess* said...

Yeah, I remember that. I should have said she'd pitch another fit;)

Fathairybastard said...

Yep, celebs squealin' about injustice, makes me tired.