Thursday, June 14, 2007

finally a legitimate reason why you can't get a date

I find it hard to believe that a sentence like this can really stick.

With all of the abusers in society who have done horrific things like setting their wives/gfs on fire or beating them unconscious repeatedly, I've never seen them given this sort of sentence. Too damn bad.

But how can it really be enforced? Is some cop gonna sit outside this twit's house making sure no females enter the premises? Frankly, the one thing the guy DID do right was stab himself. Too bad he wasn't an overachiever.

LOL! I enjoyed this.
On Saturday afternoon, I was sitting in my lawn chair, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn. The neighbor lady from across the street was so outraged that she came over and shouted at me, "You should be hung!"

I took a drink from my can of Miller Lite, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened Ray Ban sunglasses and stared
directly into the eyes of this nosy ass neighbor and then calmly replied, "I am. That's why she cuts the grass."

5 comments:

Mushy said...

Just had to send that joke on to my female email list! They'll love me for it.

*Goddess* said...

The minute I read it, for some odd reason, I immediately thought of you and Bruno...LOL! Just sounded like something you guys would say;)

Mushy said...

Ain't saying I ain't hung, but let's just say I did my own yard work today - bad rib and all!

david mcmahon said...

Hi Goddess and Mushy,

You both made my day!

Goddess, would you mind if I put your site on my blogroll? (Not just because of that single post, but because of your work in its entirety)

Cheers

David

*Goddess* said...

Sure, David, thanks. I'll add you as well, if that's ok. I love your photography.