Thursday, June 07, 2007

coming soon to a stalker near you

Lewis Black, on using Google Street View, "log onto Google and press the button that says "I feel violated."

Congrats to Google for coming up with the Ultimate Stalker's Tool: Google Street View. It will offer a 360 degree turn of YOUR neighborhood for every street in the U.S.

So help me, Google, if you scan my neighborhood while I'm outside weeding in my mumu and black knee socks, I'm suing your asses!!!
Thanks, Google, for making stalking so much easier.

Oh to be RICH. Paris Hilton is ALREADY out of jail after serving only five days of her already reduced sentence. Hilton will spend the rest of her time confined to her comfy home where she will be waited on hand on foot by servants. The poor girl!

UPDATE: I posted Paris was in jail five days. It's only been THREE and they said she was sobbing loudly all three nights. Is THAT all it takes to get out of jail? Convicted felons, let the tears begin flowing!!

5 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Talking of stalkers, you've been tagged (see Ron's site). Hehehe..

Fathairybastard said...

My house is on Google Earth, but I haven't seen this new thing. Big Brother.

*Goddess* said...

Pretty soon your students will know exactly which house to egg and t.p.

Mushy said...

She meant the RW&B site.

They would get an eye full out here too...us lounging on the porch in our, if you're lucky, underwear!

*Goddess* said...

I know she did, but I'm not seeing the thread there.