Friday, June 01, 2007

class is in session

I am totally LOVING The Academy on Fox Reality, and NOT just because of the hott cops! Ok, that's a part of it, but what I really like is that it's VERY LIGHT on pseudo-drama between the recruits. They had a teeny bit of drama this week, and I hope that's the last of it. They are REALLY riding Recruit Jimenez' ass, but there was a really good scene with Recruit Turner who wanted to quit and they talked her out of it. In all fairness, though, Jimenez does not know the class commands and isn't prepared. If she isn't prepared now, with all this scrutiny, how will she be in the field?

The whole time I'm watching the show, though, I have two thoughts about the instructors:
a. What would it be like to have one of them as a parent?
b. What in the WORLD would it be like to be MARRIED to one of them? LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted the tandoori chicken dinner just now for you to see and try. http://www.lillytrinkets.com/blog/

Stacey

PS: You're welcome. ;-)

*Goddess* said...

I'm not cooking on a regular basis!! No way;)