Thursday, May 10, 2007

tag! you're it, ladies!

Ok, I've been tagged by Mushy, and hey, that's fine, but next time tag me when there are *interesting* questions involved, will ya?! LOL.

Here are the rules of the game:
1) Link the post who tagged you.
2) List your top five favorite places to eat, and why.
3) Tag five others.

My five favorite places to eat are:

1.
Pizza Hut (pizza to go!)--as IF this even NEEDS an explanation
2.
6 Pack To Go (local place)--oh, GAWD, stromboli that is JAM PACKED with 'shrooms, cheese, peppers, onions, black olive and other goodies. Mmmm mmm, I love it so much it's what I'm having for my birthday dinner.
3. Ryan's Steakhouse--endless buffet. special emphasis on the word "endless." Nuff said.
4. Dairy Queen--thick, juicy cheeseburgers to DIE for. Annnnd ice cream!
5. Ponderosa--endless buffet yet again
Notice how I didn't waste my time talking about bullshit stuff like "atmosphere" or "friendly waiters"?

I don't think I have five people READING my blog---well other than the ones MUSHY STOLE FROM ME!!
So sadly I can only tag 4 LUCKY women:
1. WW
2. Stacey
3. Dustin
4. And I'm tagging BUGS and she doesn't even HAVE a blog...
No need to thank me, ladies....LOL!

2 comments:

Mushy said...

I figured you would have a great response like that! LOL

So, what's fancy fancy for you'uns!

*Goddess* said...

Ummm, that IS 'fancy' for us! I've NEVER in my life, eaten at a really fancy restaurant. I'm down to earth kind of people;) It's like Shania says, "That don't impress me much".